Saturday, November 14, 2009

Taking a little time.


Okay, so I'm not a faithful blogger. It's my blog and I can do what I want to right? Any whoo.... I really don't know what to say, just thought i would take a little time to collect my thoughts-here. My life has been so busy and so competely different in the last year. Its strange, I feel I have changed in some ways but yet, I am still the same. I ride the bus now instead of zipping around in a sporty yellow Mustang (oh how I miss my freedom machine) I am totally consumed with all things that revolve around school. No more all nighters, dancing till my feet were sore or chasing your favorite bands from bar to bar just cuz you can. Nope, these are the days of sacrifice,homework-lots of homework, working hard to get a degree that may or may not lead me to my "dream job". UGH, I'm tired- I just want a job that is satisfying, pays the bills and hopefully leaves me with some feeling of accomplishment. Geeze, who doesn't want that?

Anyway, I am in such transition right now-wanting to move forward-feeling my feet moving but going nowhere.
Its just taking a little time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment